I was biking along today and met a nice man handing out those christian brochures. I was taking some from him so I could give them to other people who also didn’t want them.
We started talking about religion… He was trying to convert me to Christianity and I was telling him the truth, that Jesus was actually a house cat.
Here is the video:
Here are some things that happened to Steve last month. Some girls freaking out:
A pigeon is a dangerous bird. I should be careful..
“Thats fucked up” – Spoken with so much conviction!
I have some more amazing shit coming up that ive been too lazy to upload. Stay tuned!
I won my first race the other day. I am very proud of myself, even though I clearly had more training than my competitors*. More on that later…
I also filmed the police! I needed to get on that shit with all the videos of filming the police going viral. So here is my police filming video (it wont go viral because im too lazy to put it on youtube):
I saved the best for last. Here is my triumphant race win. I have wanted to race someone up beacon hill for a while. My best time is 57 seconds from bottom to top, but i digress, here is a shorter race that I won recently.
* – I had just one competitor, because everyone else was to afraid to race against me.
Some guy thought that Steve was real for longer than the usual 2-3 seconds. Some times people never figure out that he is dead/fake, but I dont have a video of that yet.
In other news, one of my friends (who once built a really cool robot) is working on a project to make treads (like on a tank) that you could put on anything (like a couch). I think its a pigonride worthy cause, so you should go give him some of your beer money: http://www.gofundme.com/intreadible
And here is that video:
On my way home from work I ride under the Brooks courthouse where I often see Beantown Bootcamp doing their workouts. John, the guy who leads the bootcamp recently told me that he had bought some of George Washington’s artwork. The other day he was kind enough to show me a picture of one of the artworks that he had on his phone.
The art is pretty good, my only regret is inadvertently causing 20 people to “bear crawl”.
The Hubway guy was very supportive of pigeonriding as a sport:
I saw some turists trying to get a nice picture of the boston common. I tried to get in it, but for some reason they didn’t want me in it.
I wasn’t sure how far to go with my “killing steve” story. I tried to keep it PG for these kids. “Thats just weird” was the response.
I don’t usually talk about politics, but when I do…
I am not a great writer, but I am a great Pigeonrider. I’ve been a little lax on the updates but its all about to change!
Because why write when you can pigeonride? Or… no maybe, why write when you can pigeonride and film the entire thing in HD?! Yes, movies make writing easier because you dont have to write anything.
Ok enough babble! I present to you “Meeting George Washington” NOW IN TECHNICOLOR!
I ran into our president while riding on saturday, he had no weed and I had no money, but we were both happy to meet again anyway.
(I will post more videos from that ride as I figure out how to use this newfangled camera software)
Here is some stuff that happend that is worth reporting:
- Found a dog shaped balloon at the top of the boston common – probably made by one of those entertainers. Caught it and tied it to my bag, rode around a bit to see if i could find a worthy child to give it to. Decided that it might be a creepy thingy to do. Rode by the guard shack to the nut house and decided that i should give it to the guard inside. That dude looked bored. He said he couldn’t accept gifts on the job. He wouldn’t take it even after I told him that I loved him in a non-homosexual way. Actually at that point he stopped being so friendly for some reason. I left dejected. I decided to go into the 21st Amendment across the street. I went in and gave the dog balloon to the first bar-tenderess I saw. I had to leave quickly because the place was filled with drunk college students, and drunk college students are Steve’s #2 worst enemy.
- I keep riding by the Beantown Bootcamp under the “Edward W. Brooke Courthouse”. The other day I saw a woman who was part of that bootcamp beating a large tire with a sledge hammer. I thought it was pretty funny.. its funny right?
- My coworker made a twitter bot that retweets people who spell ‘cologne’ wrong: https://twitter.com/ColonSmellsGood
Long time no blog, probably because i am lazy.
Was looking at my meager traffic today and noticed the following google searches that led people to this site:
- my neighbor feeds pigeons in boston ma what can i do
- fuck the duck tours
- george washington with headdress
- ride a pigeon
- huntington pigeon club